WANNA BE REBORN...


WANNA BE REBORN...

M walking all alone...
No end to what started
No thought of those parted
Walking alone as i once started..
My shoes are worn
M walking on thorn
I so feel dead that
I wanna be reborn...

Its not a whim
Its my deep desire
Its not a journey
Its a path on fire..
I cannot see the turn ahead
Its either smokey or all red
But i still m forced to step on
By body's alive; but soul-dead..

M past the point of no return
Mannot undo what's been done
I have confessed and confined
But still been left to burn alone..
I cannot fight
I cannot win
Yes m the man
Who did 'the sin'...

I wont beg now
I take a vow
I will reap agony
If thats what i've sow...
And if this is the deal i get
To die slowly in self regret
I promise i will still smile
What's left of me;i will protect...

Shahism...

No comments:

Post a Comment