
HEY SIS…
The first time I loved some crying
Was that of a sweet little girl
She didn’t have a name to call
But for me she was very special.
As she grew up she was pampered
All her demands were met
She cried for ‘ice cream’ at mid night
And all those things I won’t forget.
She had more than existing emotions
As she checked them out in mirror
She’d cry at the sight of clowns
And laugh at the scenes of horror.
She was sweet and cute, ’no reason’
With a lucid angel smile
Anyone who met her by the by
Just forgot his worries awhile.
And now that she has grown up
To stand by my side as a friend
‘This is the same little girl? ‘
Seems hard to comprehend .
She, my SIS is one in all
My pal, strength, my secret diary
I didn’t even realize when it happened
That my angel turned out into a ‘Fairy’.
Shahism…
No comments:
Post a Comment