
JUST SEE!
When I intend to be funny
You find me “serious” though
And when I am actually “serious”
You find me ‘not so’!
When I love u honestly
You say “stop flirting around”
And then when I’ am flirting
You say “Romantic you sound”!
When I praise you earnestly
You complain that I am lying
And when I don’t notice things
You feel that I’ am not trying!
When I genuinely care
You ask me “quit pretentions”
And when I fail to ask your well
You say I don’t give ‘attention’?
When I tell you I ‘missed you’
You ask if no one was there,
And when i’ am unable to convey so
You casually say “you don’t care”!
I agree we have differences
But together we are still fine
We don’t have any stupid relation
What we have is more divine.
It’s not that I’ am complaining
I just want u to see
I’ll love you at any cost
Though different we might be.
Shahism…
that is so cute!
ReplyDeletei loved the last part!
2chaur:thanks bachhi
ReplyDelete