I WANT TO BE FREE
I want u back in my life
But then; I think
Some things might not change
The way I have been strange…
I love I care
I’ve always been there
But then it seems to me
I want my space; I want to be free
You might get it, I know
But then there is something,
Which stops me then…
I want you too, can’t promise a den
My prerogative has changed
I don’t want to, but I think
You’ll suffocate with me
And curse the destiny...
I am in two frames of mind
One to get u other to resign
But then; I feel
Waiting for u has more zeal
I am trying to find out
The original me
But then; I struggle
All of this seems like an ordeal…
To fight with myself
I need someone like you
But then I don’t expect
It’s in mere retrospect
You have shown me paths
To walk on and on
To look for others need
To love, be caring off greed...
You have taught me
The meaning of smile...
The meaning of faith respect & clove
The meaning of shaken but everlasting love
The shades of grey might
Turn me down and give bleak sight
But still it can never erode
Memos of the time we together strode
I love u more than anyone
Till ma last breath I care
But then; it seems to me
I need my space; I want to be free...

No comments:
Post a Comment