UNTIL ONE DAY…


 












When I first saw her …
She was like any other girl
Simple, sweet, sober and straight
Always happy in a rhythmic mood
Until one day; I got into her life…

She was as pretty…
As destiny could have made
And she spread life on the go
She had it all to charm someone
Until one day; I got into her life…

Her presence I noticed
Charm of her beauty worked
I was pulled and I wandered
In her; fragrant, lucid morn...
Until one day; I got into her life…

We met, and met and again we did
It seemed we could never be alone
I waited for her and only her, and
She waited for me and only me...
Until one day; I got into her life…

A bond was born between the two
It was growing, I know she knew
But she never backed off or did I
I kept moving closer I don’t deny...
Until one day; I got into her life…

We had a relation no names at all
All knew it was there but couldn't call
I loved her presence as close I could
She loved me, loved me and loved me by…
Until one day; I got into her life…

When she was there around me
I lost my senses and went weird
Fumbled for words, walked un-steered
My hear pumped faster than usually it did
Until one day; I got into her life…

We knew each other as if were meant to
& to the extent we could emit each other
No wonder why we were so close!
But soon started drifting apart as ones
That I almost, was into her life...

Too much attraction became repulse
We strived to hold on to each other’s hand
But all our attempts appeared paltry
We were back to where we had started off
That day I was finally into her life...

We started having issues, unsettled at all
With differences, doubts & questions to toll
Things got bitter as time breezed past
We separated as singles all looked aghast

It seemed as if I was never in her life
But actually now, I was out of her life....

No comments:

Post a Comment