Every time I lift my eyes
They rest upon you
I try to make them move
But; seem stuck with a glue...
You don't say much
It's your eyes that talk
I wonder where I would go
If with you, I was to walk...
I try to hide my feelings
But you see right through
I'm helpless when you are round
I just don't know what to do...
If I stare I might not blink
If I kiss you, I'd keep kissing
If I hold you might not let you go
If I hadn't you I'd keep missing...
Your smile is a magic potion
I can drink it on and on
Your voice is like a music
I just tune in and I'm gone...
You have a peace within you
That calms me all the while. .
Just having you near is enough
Everything else just seems futile...
You breathe life into me
Every time you breathe in
If you are well so am I
There is nothing to loose or win...
I feel your mine from day one
And you will be till my last
I give myself to you love
In future present and past...
My hopes are few & few dreams
And you are a part of all
I would be complete in you
In love for sure I did fall...
I'm not the best, there is still
I'm best to love you lot
I'm yours to have and rule
In your love, my love m caught.
They rest upon you
I try to make them move
But; seem stuck with a glue...
You don't say much
It's your eyes that talk
I wonder where I would go
If with you, I was to walk...
I try to hide my feelings
But you see right through
I'm helpless when you are round
I just don't know what to do...
If I stare I might not blink
If I kiss you, I'd keep kissing
If I hold you might not let you go
If I hadn't you I'd keep missing...
Your smile is a magic potion
I can drink it on and on
Your voice is like a music
I just tune in and I'm gone...
You have a peace within you
That calms me all the while. .
Just having you near is enough
Everything else just seems futile...
You breathe life into me
Every time you breathe in
If you are well so am I
There is nothing to loose or win...
I feel your mine from day one
And you will be till my last
I give myself to you love
In future present and past...
My hopes are few & few dreams
And you are a part of all
I would be complete in you
In love for sure I did fall...
I'm not the best, there is still
I'm best to love you lot
I'm yours to have and rule
In your love, my love m caught.
No comments:
Post a Comment