THE LAST TIME…


The first time you “Noticed me”

Was the first time I did so

The first time you smiled at me

I skipped a breath I know


The first time you spoke to me

Was the first time I loved sound

The first time you walked with me

I did walk ab-ove the ground


The first time that you touched me

Was the first time I was felt

The first time I saw you cry

It happened, my heart just melt


The first time you got angry

Was the first time I felt wrong

The first time you said ‘sorry’

I felt apology was some song


The first time our eyes met

Was the first time I saw pearls

The first time I felt ‘love’ for you

I wondered why I fought girls?


The first time I told you my ‘feelings’

Was the first time I was sure

The first time you just shied away

I got dis eased, no cure…


The first time you accepted

Was the first time I went numb

The first time that you blushed

I blushed too, how dumb


The first time you fought with me

Was the first time I fought myself

The first time you deserted me

I was left just with myself


All you did made the first impact

But everything could not do

As the first time you loved me

Was the last time I heard ‘love u’


Shahism

1 comment:

  1. Dude this one is so awesome.......i hope the the gal (u know who).....will read it n apologize to herself...........shahism is so full of life!
    good job brother!

    ReplyDelete