
LOVE OR GAME ???
You loved me for a reason
Now you hate me for the same
I do not understand why
Is it “love or some game?”
“You care about everyone
You make everyone smile”
For this you used to love me
Now you find this futile.
Now if I care about anyone
It’s not that he or she means more
It’s just my basic thingy
Which sweet though, you find sore
I lie when my gut feels
When truth can be let out
Now for every word I say
You look upon as doubt
When we realized we loved “us”
I told relation is “Blind trust”
You trembled through the dilemma
And gave up asking “Why I must?”
I always had some trouble
Knocking to know your good
I didn’t know you felt bad
Coz I believed you understood
You found out it was enough
For you to keep ‘understanding’
Things I said you felt “lies”
As if I was just pretending
The real test of love or faith
Is not when fresh and clear
But the real colors show up
When people stay in smear
I wonder did you even love me
Or for my love you, did ‘reciprocate’
Because my love has not tarnished
And you look in exhaust state
Well I didn’t want my feelings
To be the reason of your pain
Your happiness all I wish for
But still I’d ask again…
“You loved me for a reason
Now you hate me for the same
I do not know what u did
Loved me or played some game?”
Shahism
No comments:
Post a Comment