
FRIENDS PLEASE???
I don't know ;
How it turns out to be,
Whenever i think of u & me,
All i want is ur friendship,
If possible for u that might be!
When we were in class,
We knew each other well,
But scarcely did we ever jwel,
Although i liked you could never say,
"Mind being friends?" thought'd repel.
The way i was,
Was strange & dumb
But your presence made me numb,
All i did was look for words,
But words too did never succumb.
I wonder why
Everything about you was flawless
If you did something my heart said 'god bless'
I din know then what your presence was
But now i know it was disguised bless.
Because now
When you are no more around
There's hardly any melody or sound
I miss ur presence beyond limits
Your absence has turned ma world round!
You may wonder
To what with my feelings are iconic,
Well, my love for you is all platonic
I do not see you any particular way
But some way i do,is that ironic?
Hope you understood
What i wanted to convey
There is nothing more i want to say
Just be my friend for life,that is
And happily thereafter i will sway.......
gawd.. these lines remind me about my school days and some1 i wanted to be friend with... the slight hair line difference between friendship and love is what i can see here.. gr8 job brother.. loved it...
ReplyDeletethanx bro...
ReplyDelete