IT'S BEEN A WHILE
It's been a while you are gone
no word from you
Haven't heard from you
You don't even answer your phone...
It's been a while I waited
To see your smile
To walk a mile
from you I'm isolated!
It's been a while we met
and we missed the chance
To exchange a glance
and you miss this too, I bet.
It's been a while I cried
on the times we fought
for the care we sought
and still you've not tried..
It's been a while we laughed
on your stupid jokes
on my dumb folks
and you feel, I baffed..
It's been a while we shared
your daily routine
my weekly cuisine
seperate, yet we are paired...
It's been a while I shocked you
with a pleasant surprise
with a noble vice
With me your life rocked too!!
It's been a while you dressed up
while waiting for me
to get rating from me
How could things get so messed up?
It's been a while you sang on phone
when I felt low
when you felt so
Why did we end up on our own?
It's been a while you gave a lecture
on the secrets I hold
on the lies I told
Now I'm a shattered structure
It's been a while don't you think so
that the days are dark
and the nights have spark
that it hurts in rain
and in smile it's pain
in crowd I'm alone
since you are gone
If so,
then why did you go?

No comments:
Post a Comment