MAH BOOKS INTRODUCTION......


                                                     THE GREEN LOVE




             I used to consider those guys really stupid who painted in their weirdest dreams a girl as their right one to be with. Without even having a conversation, exchange of glance or anything close to it that can be called the way he connected,       and yet here they were my idols of love whom I looked upon as mere casts with a vile of outlandish emotion circulating in them and no sagacity left in them…
But it was after wards that I came to know how fuller they were and how much I misjudged them when I realized they were not absurd but they were in the chestiest form of emotion a man can develop, LOVE. That was because they fell in love not because they wanted to, but because they couldn’t just help it.                                                                                                                                
Being in love when you are a kid is like the first innocent drop of rain that falls down unsure of its end, but knowing wherever it’ll fall there will be life or thirst of a waiting flower would be quenched. So was it the lucidity and cordiality of the feeling they had and, there were guys like me with so much stance that we disregarded any such thing from the core. Not because we never felt for a girl or crushes were a curse that we eluded it, it was just the fact that we were too convinced to be swayed that true love can happen at the tender age of school or college when people don’t even have the understanding of it.                                            
It’s now that I know this is the only reason that makes it even better at that stage because since you don’t know about it you don’t manipulate it, pretend it, reciprocate it or execute it…it just happens; naturally and what’s natural is the purest and I believe no one wants love adulterated.
But why am I lecturing on something that everyone must have had experienced at least once in their life. I have a reason for being so confident, not that I have a cherub as my friend who tells me so but it’s the fact that you don’t have to go looking for love to find it there, it comes looking out for you. It’s there for everybody, all kinds of people, all shapes, size, nature, culture, behavior, language, belief and also for some like me.
All we need to do is know when it is there, embrace it, accept it and try not to let it go, come what may. It’s better to fight a little for the best souvenir life throws at us, and ensures all the hands are paired. Rather than sitting afterwards holding your head down; knowing what was the best for you; but still wishing for it; knowing it’s gone.


“Take time in time, for time doth last,                                                                                                                                                                                                                               as time, is no time, when time is lost.”                                    Oscar Wilde                      

Isn’t that so true, I missed out mine but I am fighting the final battle before its gone forever. And I don’t know how far success is going to put-up with my endeavors, but I’d love to give a final fight for the love that I allowed to slip off my life, leaving it incomplete forever.
If we know the destination, what’s the zeal to set out, the crux lies in walking the way our foot take us, and then discover a whole new world of possibilities. Some that might make you and some that might break you, but then how you embrace it is all in you.
I am sure nobody forgets his/her first love, and who do so are liars. I have not forgotten the names of my crushes ever since Kinder-Garden leave-apart the question about my love. It’s natural and normal to remember the person who gave you those butterfly feelings, in front of whom the simplest words came out defunct, by whose side sitting were the most enjoyable nervous moment and the one who’s touch or a glance just swept off all miseries.
I believe that when we get what we desire we are just a little lucky maybe, but then if we get what we deserve we are truly blessed. I might have been a little unfortunate with being truly blessed and I bear the responsibility for the same. I was chosen once to be blessed but I was a happy fool to have let go off the opportunity that probably knocks everyone’s door. “One should not keep the closed the doors of life to fate fearing that it may bring in some pain, welcome whatever comes and then one day you should gain.”
I had this unique girl; quiet palpable, everyone’s lover is unique in his/her own ways, and specially the one person who makes all the difference between the two sexes. For me she was nothing less than embodied dream, that then, had I not pinched myself I would have never believed in reality that there could be some-one who would change the way I look at life and live it.
This book is a salutation, a call and a message from me to her and from all those who had a similar phase in life and regret not holding it then. Although now whatever I say might scarcely make any impact on her or would not turn her around if she has leapt the boundary space of our past, but still I’ll feel a lot better after taking out the truth, hiding which has now become almost impossible to me, that yes ‘you meant the world to me’.
I would rather be somebody in the life of the people I love and care for, than being a nobody in everyone’s life”

3 comments:

  1. i always anted to start it but could either never gather enough courage or was outta time... the long phase of solitude evoked this lingering thought in me all again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really good and sweet in your words and in this of the writing. Once I told you that your words are addictive and that touched my heart. I love the fact that you're doing what you love. I hope everything goes well and you have much success. God bless you Himanshu!

    ReplyDelete