The life in your words
That brings me peace
That takes ma soul with it
London, Paris and Greece.
That brings me peace
That takes ma soul with it
London, Paris and Greece.
The way you talk, if u know
Is like an angel's breath
I cannot tell how it looks,
But sure as hell, feel beneath.
Is like an angel's breath
I cannot tell how it looks,
But sure as hell, feel beneath.
I adore the skeptic you are
There is a child, in conflict
No matter what the odds are
The kid just won't submit. . .
There is a child, in conflict
No matter what the odds are
The kid just won't submit. . .
There's surprise in you
I wonder, if its just how I feel
Making routine sound rhetorical
I guess its your enticing zeal.
I wonder, if its just how I feel
Making routine sound rhetorical
I guess its your enticing zeal.
You are like water... in make
Clear, calm, rippling, astute
And manifest like the wind
Blowing life into a flute.
Clear, calm, rippling, astute
And manifest like the wind
Blowing life into a flute.
Your smile is gentle n tiddly
Just the way you are
Sometimes you are cranky
But no one.. comes at par.
Just the way you are
Sometimes you are cranky
But no one.. comes at par.
Your worries are intriguing
& You are so much more
I could listen to you talking
Shut in behind, a missing door.
& You are so much more
I could listen to you talking
Shut in behind, a missing door.
I can quote a thousand gestures
Some comman and some rare
Gosh... It's you at one hand
On the other I don't care. . .
Some comman and some rare
Gosh... It's you at one hand
On the other I don't care. . .
"...And manifest like the wind
ReplyDeleteBlowing life into a flute." Beautiful just beautiful.